Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

My people of Detroit area..PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. Tell me, where can/should I buy a house? (not detroit :)



What price range should I look at in our jacked up market to pay $1100/month OR LESS (preferably less). I have school loans and can%26#039;t afford more. I am going crazy!! I keep switching cities. Everytime I see I house I like it%26#039;s too much money... $150k and up. I love a house right now that%26#039;s 165k. Completely empty. I have no idea if I can get them down...I don%26#039;t have a bunch of money for a deposit.



I don%26#039;t even look at condos anymore. A West Bloomfield condo for 117k, with 3.5k taxes and 275 association fees is $1300/month. That%26#039;s crazy! (for me)



I am totally stressed. Help me people. I had it out with my real estate agent today. She is rushing me. I signed with her in August. She said I am never going to make a decision because there is too much inventory. If there is so much inventory, why can%26#039;t I freaking find what I want?!?



(sigh)



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

Based on the information you provided, there are many mortgage options available to you. Please talk with a professional about this. If you figure out what your actual financing will look like, you%26#039;ll be in a better spot to decide what price you%26#039;re willing to pay for the new home. And knowing your true price, you%26#039;ll be able to focus on location and the intangibles that come with owning your own home. And that%26#039;s a lot more fun!



Live where you want, then find a house that%26#039;s affordable there. You want to be happy with your location, neighborhood, surroundings, and price. And yes, some areas are a little too expensive, like Bloomfield and Birmingham, so ignore them. There are some steals in Royal Oak, but again, decide your location on the intangibles (and proximity to work), then you%26#039;ll find the right deal there.



Don%26#039;t stress about it so much. Sometimes you just gotta let go. And that%26#039;s when you find the answers.



I%26#039;m a local guy. If you%26#039;d like, see my profile, check me out, and just send me an email. I won%26#039;t try to sell you a thing. But I will gladly help you determine how much you should spend.



Take care, good luck, and I wish you the best!



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

well sounds like u love one house. remember the market is not good right now so it is a buyers market! if they askn for 165k offer 130k just to see where the seller is at. the worst they can say is no! but at least u will know where they r at! good luck!



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

I would get out of Michigan if I were you; that place is a sinking ship. My husband and I just moved from Troy, MI to Frisco Texas and we couldn%26#039;t be happier. Michigan is a rip off. There%26#039;s nothing there, it%26#039;s depressing as hell, any property you buy there is going to be a money pit, it%26#039;s expensive (for WHAT?? Nothing!). You can get a lot more for your money elsewhere in the country.



I can give you the address of the place we used to rent in Troy if you want. We just moved out ten days ago. The landlady rents for 1,100k/mo. but the place is for sale for 160k. You%26#039;d have to be crazy to pay that much for a house in Michigan unless you really love it there, but I suggest you open your mind to other parts of the country.



Either way, don%26#039;t let that realtor pressure you. She is working for you, don%26#039;t forget that and don%26#039;t let her forget that, either.



Oh and sellers don%26#039;t expect to get their asking dollar for the house. The expect a reasonable counter offer(s). Make sure you know what your top dollar is and do not go over that. I agree with the first poster. All they can say is no. Often they will try to meet you halfway. Don%26#039;t go over your set top dollar though.



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

I have a friend who is looking to sell a condo in Clinton Township that pays around 1,000 a month with taxes, association and everything. Let me know if you%26#039;re interested. The good thing about now is most sellers are EXTREMELY motivated to sell because it%26#039;s a buyer%26#039;s market. If you see a house for 165k you can probably get that down, maybe even to 140k or less you never know until you ask. A friend of mine who does real estate just closed a deal that she negotiated down for her clients $100,000!! Your agent sounds like she sucks. If you need a new agent let me know, I don%26#039;t sell real estate, but I know a lot of people in real estate that specialize in first time buyers. For a mortgage go to Quicken Loans/Rock Financial, they have hands down the best customer service and they%26#039;re in Michigan so you%26#039;re helping support your economy.



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

REALTOR = USED CAR SALESMAN



*



Take a look at the area known as the slums of Rochester Hills (the original Rochester Hills homes) and look north of Oakland College.



*



What about Warren ? Novi ?



*



Contact www.realestateinsiders.com to get advice on how to do the deal.



*



(move to greenville SC, or Austin, TX, or Raleigh, NC) Y R U in Detroit ?



*



PS I want to go to law school. please email me



glen.dekalb@yahoo.com



West Bloomfield is a crazy place to be looking.



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

Oh my god....$1300 a month? Are you kidding me???? Try moving to LA.



I have 670 FICO/75K salary/first time buyer/not a lot to put down?

I live in Lincoln park our house payment insurance and taxes included comes to $1015 a month. We live south of southfield and west of dix it%26#039;s a very good neighborhood. there are tons of houses around here for sale and in taylor. We paid about 107k for our 3 bedroom finished basement house. it%26#039;s nice too. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting