Monday, October 26, 2009

What are some suggestions on getting out of debt quickly??

I am 21 and have accumulated some debt...not including my school loans it%26#039;s about 5,000. I have had some issues with jobs in the last 6 months, but have now resolved that issue and have even taken on a second job making my grand total of hours to about 70. What else can I do??



Also, what are some tips on how to negotiate with collectors? I have one bill in collections, and need to either settle or get a payment plan started.



What are some suggestions on getting out of debt quickly??

You can start by getting all your financial records in order and see exactly what you have to work with. If you are working 70 hours each week then you should be able to put at least 20% of what you make toward bills. Call the company that you owe the most to and work out a plan and negotiate a reduction in interest rates. They want to get their money and will work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting