Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much could I afford for rent without breaking my pocketbook in New Bedford, Ma.?

Monthly income salary = $2200 - 3200 (2200 is my base but I work overtime here and there.



Car payment = $445



School loans = $150



Car insurance = $100



Phone (land and cellphone) = $140



How much could I afford for rent without breaking my pocketbook in New Bedford, Ma.?

The old rule of thumb is that your housing should not exceed more than 1 week%26#039;s take home pay. If possible, try to live off your base salary since OT is not always guaranteed. It will be a struggle, but if you can save your OT earnings to pay down your debt, you%26#039;ll be better off in the long run.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting