Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

I%26#039;m a recent graduate with school loans and had some slip ups with credit cards. I have a total debt of 40 grand. I have a good job now and I%26#039;ve stopped using my credit cards execpt for emergencies. But my question is will a women want to be with a man if he%26#039;s not willing to spend a lot of money on her at first. I want to get out of debt but I also want a relationship. Any thoughts...



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

I think any good woman would really respect your efforts to get out of debt!



If you seem to have problems with building a good relationship with a woman because she wants you to spend more money on her........she probably isn%26#039;t the type of person you%26#039;d want to spend the rest of your life with anyway!



Good luck on everything!



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

a good woman would understand. It%26#039;s not about gifts and trips...it%26#039;s affection and dedication that matter most.



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

If she isn%26#039;t she%26#039;s a money monger!



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

no



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

Is that a wad of twenties in your pocket or are you happy to see me?



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

well you should expain your situation to her if shes not understanding shes not worth it lol



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

Hold on here it has nothing to do with money. Doesn%26#039;t matter if the guy has a small wage or huge wallet, the personality he got. I don%26#039;t know what it like in the states? But here it not about money.



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

Just make sure she loves you for your heart and soul.



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

I agree with the first person, Lorraine.



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

i won%26#039;t mind, if the relationship is view to be serious and long lasting. but be careful, some guys are cheap and won%26#039;t change after the debt is paid.



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

I think that if you%26#039;re honest about your own financial situation, and showing that you%26#039;re trying to fix your past mistakes, many women of your age group will be receptive to this. After all, a lot of them are likely to be in similar situations: college loans, credit card debt, etc. Also, there are lots of ways to spend time with a woman and build a relationship that cost very little, or even nothing. Good luck to you!



Ladies, 20 to 25, on a mans finances?

I Agree with the first person i good women would understand, NOT every single women only cares and wants money and fancy things,I prefer love and time and affection



I could care less about how much money or how much my husband spends on me My husband is great with me shows me love everyday and is very patient with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting