Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help...any advice?

What should I do?



I have been with my boyfriend for over 3 years, we have a 5 month old baby girl. He is an awesome daddy, and a great guy, however...I feel like I am doing it all. Working, cleaning, paying bills buying groceries, paying for daycare etc. He tries to help when he can but he has a lot of bills topay such as insurance,car, and school loans so he can never really throw too much to help me. I know he feels bad about it but it is just wearing me out and I feel it is so not fair that I should have to do this....I don%26#039;t make that much either. I love him and I don%26#039;t know what to do, I%26#039;m thinking about moving back home with my mom for a little while I just feel bad taking his daughter away, my mom lives 2 hours away. Any advice for me?



Help...any advice?

I think you need to sit down and talk to him if this is the only problem you can figure out ways to cut expenses and even if he cant help money wise he can help with the laundry and the cleaning and etc all of those things are worth your time too. If you want to be with him you just need to rebond.



Plus he may be covering some expenses youre not aware of how much they add up such as if he buys formuls every once in awhile or pays a dr bill or whatever. Also I know noone likes to do this but desperate times call for desperate measures maybe you qualify for state health insurance or child care assistance, theres nothing wrong with asking for help every once in awhile.



Help...any advice?

why don%26#039;t you sit down and talk with him. Maybe you guys could set up some sort of budget or something



Help...any advice?

You gotta do what%26#039;s best for you and your child. If he can%26#039;t help provide than maybe you need some time apart for you both to get it together. You can do bad all by yourself.



Help...any advice?

then how is he a great daddy if he dosent help you?



Help...any advice?

Really, that%26#039;s the role we as women play. Especially when children are involved. We tend to do it all. If you leave what would it solve? Seems you%26#039;d be adding another problem.



Sit down with boyfriend and talk to him about how you%26#039;re feeling and what you need from him. I%26#039;m sure he%26#039;d be more than happy to figure out a way to fix things.



Best wishes.



Help...any advice?

Who would pay his rent if you moved out and how would it be helping? You guys need to sit down and create a budget that is fair. You shouldn%26#039;t be footing the bill for all of daycare and you shouldn%26#039;t be paying 100% of the mutual bills- regardless of what his bills are.



Communication is the only way to solve this



Help...any advice?

try to talk to him... sometimes a short break can be the best. you know, if he really loves you anad your baby he%26#039;ll try to do something to fix it, something to try to understand your point of view. you just gotta remember to also view the problems in different ways, think of that also, maybe he also feels sad or bad about certain things so i think you should really talk seriously with him



Help...any advice?

If he is truly doing everything he can, then work it out with him, sit him down and tell him how you feel!



Help...any advice?

I have the same problem. Sometimes I feel we women haven gotten equal rights that we fought for, the men are just humering us, now we have to do it ALL. we do so much more. My husband helps out with the cooking and shopping but doesnt do much else untill I start getting overloaded and complain. y husband seems to be addicted to the computer, thats my biggest problem. anyway, talk to your bf and tell him how you feel and suggest to him that it may be better for you at moms, see what he says.



Help...any advice?

If you love him, then find a baby sitter. Both of you take a day off from work. Do not do do anything except talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting