Monday, October 26, 2009

I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc

I can%26#039;t use the classes that I took and am very intrested in going to nursing school. I%26#039;ve finally found my calling.



I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc??

Maybe there : http://students-loans-consolidations.com...



or there : http://index-go.com/government-grants-in...



Good luck !



I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc??

unfortunately the only resources to help you pay off your student loans would be your income.



however, if you plan to return to school for something else, you may be eligible for a loan deferment. deferment means you can %26quot;pause%26quot; your loans until you graduate from nursing school. you have to talk to your lender though to be sure.



I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc??

You want to know if there is someone or some agency that will just give you money to pay a debt that you incurred and then failed to pay? If you can articulate a reason why someone would do that, then maybe there is such a person or agency. Me, I can%26#039;t think of a reason. if you do, I have a few debts myself that I would like someone else to pay. So, let us all know if you find out anything.



I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc??

It%26#039;s important to note whether you are delinquent or in default (270 days out). If you are delinquent, seek a deferment or forbearance. Your loan servicer can give you more info about applying for one. If you are in default, you need to contact your loan servicer and make repayment arrangements. You will have to make six consecutive on-time payments to get out of default. This is the only way to restore your eligibility for financial aid. If you have Perkins loans, you may be eligible for forgiveness programs depending on your line of work, but you cannot qualify for this while in default. Seek out help from an Educational Opportunity Center (more info at coe.net) or your school financial aid office. The only good solution is to face the debt, as difficult as that may seem.



I have student loan debt, in collection, are there resources to help me pay the loans off grants etc??

You may be able to consolidate your loans and get them out of default (in collections). If they have not defaulted, get a deferment asap to keep them from defaulting. Student loans are easy, all you have to do is call and say you%26#039;d like to pay but can%26#039;t and your loan provider should work with you.



PS If your loans are in default you won%26#039;t be able to get further loans to go to nursing school

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting