Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help I'm buying a car!?

I%26#039;m having such a hard time buying a car, I%26#039;m 22 years old I have a fairly good job- I%26#039;m not in debt (other than my school loans)and I manage my bills- my question is should I buck down and try to get financed on a car? I%26#039;m afraid the full coverage and the monthly payments would kill me I%26#039;m looking for a decent car for the winter and something good on gas.



Help I%26#039;m buying a car!?

There%26#039;s an old addage in the credit world... you%26#039;ve got to use credit to get credit. A car loan is the one and only loan that you really have to keep on top of. Although some people say that it%26#039;s harder to get a loan for a house, that%26#039;s an urban myth. Look at it this way... when is the last time someone parked their house in a buddy%26#039;s garage to keep it from getting repossessed. Don%26#039;t bite off more than you can chew, but if you can find a car that the payment and insurance will fit into your budget, you%26#039;ll be building credit for the rest of your life.



Help I%26#039;m buying a car!?

Time to join the real world. Car payments are unfortunatelly just a part of life. The other post is right, good installment credit (like a car loan) will do nothing but help you. With this being your first loan, your rate will be a little higher than normal so look at entry level cars or a nice used one. Good Luck



Help I%26#039;m buying a car!?

Save you money and buy the car outright. So the only thing you be paying for is Liability Insurance on the car. Its alot cheaper than any car note.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting