Monday, October 26, 2009

What kind of job can I get was a BA in Social and Behavioral Science with a minor in Sociology?

I know I want to work with people especially children but im having a hard time finding the right position that i qualify for. I have a lot of experience in the hospital field, working with kids for over 10yrs. But i have noticed the job market in FL isn%26#039;t really that good. I need something that will suit me financial so my school loans dont end up harshing me



What kind of job can I get was a BA in Social and Behavioral Science with a minor in Sociology?

My advise to you is to continue on and get your Master%26#039;s degree right away. Your degrees aren%26#039;t going to get you the job you want. If you do manage to land a job close to your target career, the pay will be insultingly low. Plus - if you are still in school you don%26#039;t have to pay your student loans yet. Stay in school as long as you can. But you will absolutely need a Master%26#039;s degree in Social Science or in Sociology to get any decent job. Best of luck!



What kind of job can I get was a BA in Social and Behavioral Science with a minor in Sociology?

if u like what u learnt try approaching the school, special schools, community projects / scheme working with kids



or choose one that will pay off the loans first and later go back to your passion. pl have confidence and look around. its tough getting a job in a tight labor market and u may hv to find one outside your community

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting