Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Help me decide where to move (NY v. DC)?

i currently live in the south and am ready to leave. i just graduated from law school so i need to find a job very very soon. i have the option of NY and DC, which are very cool cities. I haven%26#039;t been to NY yet but I love what I saw of DC a few months ago. i%26#039;ve never lived away from home before and i%26#039;m really attached to my family and friends in NC. I also have like $1k to my name, though I%26#039;d have a free place to stay in either location. i%26#039;m 25 and i want to work towards owning my own home and saving to start a business and paying off my school loans...where would you go?



Help me decide where to move (NY v. DC)?

mmmm.



That%26#039;s hard.



New York is a very diffucult and expernsive place to live, even though it is one of the coolest places ever. If you%26#039;re looking for a place to settle down, I%26#039;d definetly go to DC. For your case, I think New York is a little too rough to get started in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting