Wednesday, May 26, 2010

College....a scam???

You go to college for 4-5 years and accumulate 40k in school loans and then you get a job for only 35-40k. I think there is something wrong here!!!!!! I am in debt. What a marketing scam this is!!!!



College....a scam???

Haha I agree! I wish I didn%26#039;t waste 4-5 years in college. I mean, I definitely learned a lot but it doesn%26#039;t relate to what I do now.



If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn%26#039;t have went to college.



College....a scam???

College was never meant for everyone - it was meant for the intellectual and social elite. You didn%26#039;t have to go to college, and you didn%26#039;t have to take out loans, so suck it up and pay your loans off. In the end, your college education will be more thatn paid for through your employment.



College....a scam???

If you can get a degree for 40k and start at 40k, I must tell you that%26#039;s a deal.



Most people pay over 50k for a degree and start around 30k.



College....a scam???

Why did you go to an expensive college? Why didn%26#039;t you go to a JC for your AA and then finish off at a university for your bachelors? That way you get it for half price.



Why didn%26#039;t you take the initiative to apply for grants or scholarships?



Why are you such a poor planner?



Why did you pick a degree that had such a low starting salary if you were worried about paying off loans quicker?



College....a scam???

If it took 5 years to accumulate 40k in college debt, then you need to compare it to 5 years of 40K salary, which totals 200k. Quite a deal, actually.



How much do you think you would be able to pull in a year without a degree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting