Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Help Me Decide Where To Live(NY v. DC)?

i currently live in the south and am ready to leave. i just graduated from law school so i need to find a job very very soon. i have the option of NY and DC, which are very cool cities. I haven%26#039;t been to NY yet but I love what I saw of DC a few months ago. i%26#039;ve never lived away from home before and i%26#039;m really attached to my family and friends in NC. I also have like $1k to my name, though I%26#039;d have a free place to stay in either location. i%26#039;m 25 and i want to work towards owning my own home and saving to start a business and paying off my school loans...where would you go?



Help Me Decide Where To Live(NY v. DC)?

You want to own your own home? Stay clear of both cities. It%26#039;s expensive! Also, if you only have $1000 to your name, that won%26#039;t be enough to get settled in either city.



If you want to live in a city, I%26#039;d suggest Chicago. It%26#039;s more laid back than any east coast city, and definitely a lot cheaper. It has a lot of great job opportunities and you%26#039;ll actually be able to afford a home there.



Help Me Decide Where To Live(NY v. DC)?

anywhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting