Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How does one become a winner?

I have a AA degree in psychology. A BA in Political Science/History. I own several properties. Yes, I have major debt because of properties and school loans. I work as a bellhop in a hotel. However, I manage to make ends meet. I%26#039;ve been a bellhop for 15 years. I did not aspire to become a bellhop for my mission in life. I have tryed other careers such as sales, to counseling, to bartending, to cleaning pools, construction, waiting tables, to working in a office, data entry, limo driving, and working in nursing. I have tryed every career under the sun with no real fulfillment. I always go back to being bellhop cause the money is easy(30K a year) and the flexible hours. I like the lifestyle. I hate 9-5 jobs. Now that I have major debt and a college degree I need a real career and need success in life. I wanted to go to law school but too much debt. Office work stinks! I want to be a WINNER. How can I do it? what can I do?Already been to a career counselor. No help.



How does one become a winner?

Just trust yourself and listen to your inner voice.It has the right message for you.Ultimate winner is the person who is emotionally stable and keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting