Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Any ideas?

I%26#039;m looking to buy a car but everytime they pull my credit, it%26#039;s like there pushing me out the door with no call backs. I know I don%26#039;t have perfect credit but what I do have on my credit is school loans. How do I get this resolved? I want my name back.



Any ideas?

Auto finance is what I do for a living and it sounds like you have whats called a thin credit file.



With nothing but student loans you should qualify for a first time buyer program. Find a dealer near you that advertises Special Finance an go see the Manager, they will be able to help you.



Any ideas?

Have you checked your credit reports to see what is on them?



https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/i...



Make sure everything on them is correct.



Any ideas?

I would check your credit reports and make sure they are correct. I WOULD NOT finance a car with a high interest rate if you have any other option, even if it means waiting a while until you can get your credit straightened out. Do you have a family member who can co-sign a loan from a bank or credit union for you? This would be the best way to get the best rate.



And, remember each time they pull your credit, that is lowering your score.



Any ideas?

You say that you are trying to buy a car. Buying a car is easy. What is not so easy is getting approved for financing. Or rather getting someone to pay for the car on the promise that you will pay them back. Remember until you actually pay off the lien holder than the lien holder has a right to your vehicle. Stop going to car lots and start looking for cars that you can buy with the cash that you have on hand. If you haven%26#039;t got enough then wait a little longer and save some more. When you buy with cash you make a better decision on what you buy and you will always pay less. If you finance the car the price won%26#039;t matter to you because you will be so happy that someone actually gave you a loan. You can always buy a cheap car then save the 300 a month payment that you would be paying and then sell your first car and put the 3000 that you saved to buy a better car. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting