Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Question about small business abroad.?

Hey guys, heres my Q.



I am currently a college student and I have ambitions of opening up a small restaurant or travel hostel abroad maybe in Spain or France. I have horrendous credit in this country but I can get up to 100k in school loans still cause I have a co-signer.



I am wondering how much capital I would generally need to open up a small business...Also does anyone have any great ideas or suggestions as to which country is good for small business, I was thinking maybe India or China because of their booming economies...I would love also to work somewhere in Mediterranean Europe..I speak Spanish, French and a little Italian besides English by the way, juts thought it might help to choose a country.



By the way, the kind of restaurant I would want to open would be a Lebanese restaurant, so if anyone knows where this kind of food is popular (outside the middle east of course) then I would really appreciate it to know..Thanks everyone :)



Question about small business abroad.?

China, specially in Guangzhou and Shanghai, is a good place for opening a restaurant. But I will suggest you to find the right financial support before you enter into this market. The market will be much competitive and you shall have a long business plan to overcome the begining obstacles. For any assistance, my contact:mar06.assistant@yahoo.com.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Egg donation © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting